Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

The Importance of Cellular Nutrition




What a great weekend!! The weather was perfect...blue skies and sunshine mixed with a temperature around the low 70's. I must admit I felt spoiled by Mother Nature so I could not resist indulging in the opportunity to basque in the ambiance. I had some tasks to complete around the house so I simply whistled while I worked. I moved down here to North Carolina from Pennsylvania about 7 months ago and I love climate so much more here. Being only 30 minutes from N. Mertyl Beach I am clearly looking forward to a sand-filled summer!! Now that I started taking better care of myself by  concentrating on food as a healing source instead of a compulsion I certainly feel more energetic, optimistic, and simply HEALTHY!! Now I am looking to be more active and truly make the most out of life. I realized how the Core Products (Formulas 1, 2, and 3) make an outstanding difference in the way I feel on the inside and look on the outside. I spent years juggling synthetic vitamins and found myself feeling more tired than energetic. When the body attempts to absorb something synthetic it recognizes the synthetic as something foreign or alien to the the body. When this happens the body doesn't trust the synthetic and wants to naturally flush it out  before proper absorption. Just the opposite happens when nutrients that are derived from natural sources start processing in the body. Our bodies carry with them the elements of the earth so when we supplement ourselves with naturally derived vitamins, minerals, and herbs we can then absorb the nutrients completely leading to optimal results. I feel wonderful every day because of Herbalife supplements and I still find myself amazed that I could ever feel this great!! Proper nutrition starts on the inside with proper products. Take care and be well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment