Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Feel Totally in Control!!


Good day all!! It is blue skies and sunshine here in Tabor City and I am a happy boy!! No I am not here to constantly blog about my local weather however I, like most people, can be affected by the weather. The dark, gloomy, damp days can be rather unfortunate and depressing while the sunny and warm days can create a more beneficial state of mind and body. I started my morning with my usual regiment of Multivitamin, Cell Activator, Total Control, and Herbal Tea Concentrate. It was chilly at 7 a.m. so I had my tea warm like I did yesterday and it was very tasty to sip on. Today I want to talk about the benefits of Total Control and why I take the supplement. When I started my journey with Herbalife about 5 month ago I wouldn't say I was obese but I was 15 lbs overweight and I could have benefited from losing a few inches around the waist as well. I lost weight because I replaced 2 meals a day with the Formula 1 shake but that alone is not enough. From the Formula 1 I received a well balanced meal fortified with essential vitamins, minerals, and herbs. The Herbal Tea Concentrate and the Total Control is what actually boosted my metabolism and helped me to burn fat and gain energy!! Weight-loss is difficult without the sustained energy it takes to stay motivated. I have been off the weight-loss program for 4 months now and I am simply maintaining my current weight. The Total Control is a good supplement to boost metabolism and it offers other beneficial levels as well.....mental clarity, alertness, and energy!! I have to face the facts that I can think more clearly, my stress level has gone down, I handle potential stressful situation better, my reflex and response time has increased, and I have sustained energy!! Total Control is a tea-based supplement that provides natural fuel with a good octane level. It's just one of my many tools I use to stay focused, optimistic, and energetic. With Total Control I feel totally in control!! Sit back and enjoy Dr. Luigi as he fills you in on the science behind this awesome and versatile supplement. As always, take care and be well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment