Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Liftoff




Oh what a glorious morning!! I could use some warm weather though....who couldn't!! I had my herbal tea concentrate, tablets, and formula 1 nutritional shake. I feel energetic and ready to roll as usual!! This journey has been more than prosperous. I am constantly trying new products so I can give my personal testimonial on them. I am loving everything I try!! Today I am loving the Liftoff!!!  I used to be an "off the shelf" enerergy drink junkie. The energy drink epidemic has swept the nation and I speak from personal experience that it can be toxic!! When I turned to Liftoff it got me off the harmful products  and onto an alternate fizzy energy drink that is full of real vitamins and herbs that gives me sustained, "non jittery", more natural feeling of energy!! Life is good :-) Dr. Luigi is here to tell you more! Have a great day all and be well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment